Improve Fuel Economy with Synthetic Lubricants
Synthetic lubricants are widely used by automakers to provide extended durability and increased fuel economy benefits due to their superior friction reducing properties. All major automakers have regularly employed synthetic lubricants to reduce friction and wear in engines, transmissions, rear axles, wheel bearings, power steering pumps and other vehicle accessories. While they are generally more expensive, synthetic lubricants also deliver superior wear quality and extended service length compared to conventional lubricants. Synthetic lubricants help you save gas. Even if your synthetic oil cost several dollars more per quart, that’s still a lot less than a single tank of fuel and you will reap the ongoing benefits of increased fuel economy over a significant stretch of time between oil changes.
Synthetic Lubricants Help You Increase Fuel Economy
Synthetic engine oil is the ideal lubricant for fuel economy purposes, but you can also employ synthetic transmission fluid, differential lubricant, power steering fluid and synthetic wheel bearing grease. In addition to the fuel economy benefits, these lubricants tend to extend the time between oil changes and improve the function and wear characteristics of the various accessory components they lubricate. Engine bearings and piston rings last longer and cylinder wall wear is minimized due to the enhanced friction reducing properties of synthetic lubricants. By minimizing wear, synthetics also support superior piston ring sealing which minimizes combustion leakage and fuel mixture contamination that tends to reduce overall fuel economy. While the actual increased fuel economy benefits may be difficult to quantify for the average driver, any number of certified lab tests and evaluations by authoritative organizations and testing labs have verified the ongoing benefits of synthetic lubricants. High mileage engine and drive line components can also benefit from the friction reduction offered by synthetic lubricants. That means that any older car can enjoy the same benefits and that is a significant contributor to overall fuel savings if it allows you to increase your existing car’s gas mileage and eliminate the desire to purchase a new fuel efficient vehicle whose cost to fuel savings ratio is cost prohibitive. And, if you are using a gas mileage or fuel economy calculator to track and evaluate your savings, it will most assuredly indicate and quantify your fuel economy gains.
Incoming search terms:
- lubricant car
- Improve the lubricating
- lubricants that help improve fuel economy
- Benifits of syntheticrear end lube
- lubricants istock
- lubricants to improve gas mileage
- mileage auto wheel grease
- synthetic lubricants
- synthetic lubricants and fuel economy
- synthetic oil mileage increase
- synthetic transmission fluid improve gas mileage
- top power and fuel saving lubricant tagline
- istock fuel
- is an f150 more fuell efficient with synthetic lube in the rear end?
- differential lube and gas mileage
- do synthetic oils improve gas mileage
- do synthetic rear end oils improve fuel mileages
- does synthetic grease in diffential inprove gas mileage
- fuel mileage synthetic power steering fluid
- greasing vehicle improve fuel economy?
- how do lubricants reduce friction
- how lubricant improve fuel economy
- how to improve fuel economy
- inprove gas mileage grease
- will synthetic transmission fluid improve gas mileage